CSMS adopts revisions
At the July 20, 2005 meeting of the Connecticut State Medical Society's Continuing Medical Education Committee, the "Standards for Hospital Libraries 2002 with 2004 Revisions" were adopted.
At this meeting, the committee also adopted the ACCME's "Standards for Commercial Support." I learned that Connecticut has recently passed, but not yet implemented, legislation requiring physicians to show proof of CME in order to renew license. In the past, this was a requirement for membership on particular hospitals' medical staffs.
The ACCME requires medical societies to train all surveyors. I will present this training to CAHSL at the September meeting.

2 Comments:
Anyone looking for some more business incorporation info?
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! The information and Internet marketing product evaluations that you provide are great for beginner webmasters.
Now, I have a related business home internet marketing opportunity site/blog. It pretty much covers business home internet marketing opportunity related stuff. In addition, I supply the secrets that I used to make $12,124 from Google Adsense last month.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home